Here you’ll find important information about YOUR RIGHTS while using the services.
The Site includes any information or services made available by John Dean, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products and applications he makes available. John Dean reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, with or without notice. You agree that John Dean shall not be liable to you for any such action.
The terms Italkaboutcars and coolcarsforever.com, services marks, associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of John Dean. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of John Dean. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe content on the Site violates your copyright, please see our DMCA Policy, below.
Although John Dean may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, and other user and member generated pages on the Site, he is under no obligation to do so. You acknowledge that he does not control the information available on Site forums, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, services, offers or other information or content disseminated through the Site are those of their respective authors, including users, Experts, Guides and other writers and contributors, who are solely liable for their content. John Dean reserves the right, in his sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted through the Sites.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate John Dean.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- You agree not to “scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means), for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Content that you make available on the Sites
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
If you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on the Site, such as on a forum, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be viewed in search engines, collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited contact from other parties.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant John Dean the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
John Dean is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by John Dean, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions provided.
Any social media features and any links at any time may be disabled without notice.
Monitoring and enforcement; termination
John Dean has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in his sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if that is not the case..
Third party links, advertisements, websites and content
John Dean does not review or monitor any web sites, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such third party advertisements or linked web sites. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase.
Limitation on time to file claims
Waiver and severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by John Dean.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Site.