Please read the complete Policy below and contact me if you have any questions. This Policy is part of and incorporated into the
1. What information may be collected by coolcarsforever.com and how is it collected?
Type of Information I Collect. I don’t collect any open information from you but your comments to the articles of the Site. And it doesn’t require from you any registration and authorization to access the commenting. The only one thing you leave in your comments is the e-mail, which is needed to notify you about any answers to the message, left by you at this Site.
You can also subscribe to our maillist and it’s totally of your own free will.
Information in Public Areas of the Site. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily provide information in public areas of the Site such as comments to the articles, that information can be viewed and possibly used by others. I, therefore, advise users not to disclose contact information, including phone number, email address, street address or instant messenger address (within these public areas) that they do not wish to share. John Dean is not responsible for PII you choose to submit in these public areas.
- the domain name and host from which you access the Internet and the Internet address of the site from which you direct-linked to coolcarsforever.com;
- the date and time you access the Site and pages you visit;
- your computer’s IP address and information about its operating system, platform, and the Web browser type and version you use;
- demographic and other non-personally identifiable profile information about you; and
- information to combat fraud or misuse.
Collection of Information by Third Parties. The Site may include third-party advertising, links to other websites, and other content from third party businesses. The content posted by these parties will be reasonably identifiable as coming from a third party. I do not provide any PII to these advertisers, third-party websites, or other businesses, although on occasion I may mutually share non-personally identifiable (e.g. demographic) information to facilitate delivery of relevant advertisements.
2. What Does coolcarsforever.com Do With Collected Information?
Use of PII. The administration may use your PII for purposes such as responding to your requests, monitoring and providing the Site, maintaining your account, providing you with advertising and non-advertising content on the Site that it believes would be of interest to you.
Opting-Out. Users can unsubscribe from any newsletters or opt out of various promotional e-mailings they may have consented to at any time by sending an e-mail to the same address, or by clicking on “unsubscribe” links in each of my newsletters or emails.
Use of Other Information. The administration uses non-PII about the users for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to sections of the Site, making the Site more useful to visitors and delivering targeted advertising and non-advertising content.
Retention of Information. The administration retains information for as long as required, allowed or I believe it useful, but do not undertake retention obligations.
Generally. Subject to the terms of this Policy, I reserve the right to the following worldwide: use, access (or bar access to), process, disclose, display, share, transfer, store, sell, retain, commingle, investigate, verify, prove, and otherwise deal with, voluntarily or as required by law, (collectively “Disclose”) all PII, non-PII and other information. I may Disclose the foregoing internally to third parties or through any databases for any purpose not prohibited by this Policy or, in my discretion, to help prevent or address perceived harm, damage or loss to us or others or to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
3. Does coolcarsforever.com Share Information With Other Parties?
It shares information with third parties, but only as described in this Section 3.
- Advertisers and Others. I share non-personally identifiable information with advertisers, service providers, and other persons with whom I conduct business. Similarly, these advertisers, service providers, and other persons may share with me non-PII about you that they have independently gathered or acquired.
- Compliance and Safety. I may release user information when I believe release is appropriate to:
- comply with applicable law, and to respond to legal requests and to respond to or otherwise, address written complaints of copyright infringement;
- make disclosures under programs intended to prevent potential crimes or investigate persons;
- enforce or apply agreements, including the Terms and Conditions of Use; or
- protect the rights, property, or safety of my Site, my users, or others, including exchanging information with other companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. How Secure Is My Information?
Your Obligations. You must protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Please sign off when you have finished using a shared computer. Your emails to me are not necessarily secure against interception so do not include sensitive information in them.
MUST DO WHAT YOU REASONABLY CAN TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
5. What About Links to Other Sites?
The Site contains links to other sites. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects your PII. This Policy applies only to information collected by the Site.
I reserve the right to change the Policy at any time. Non-material changes and clarifications will take effect immediately.
Privacy Concerns. If you have any concern or complaint about privacy at the Site, please contact me at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I will do my best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
Copyright © 2016. coolcarsforever.com and John Dean.